For years, Arvato Systems has been recognized as a TOP Employer and recently took 2nd place out of more than one hundred participating companies. Among other things, our working conditions are an important part of the award. With Mobile Work, we are taking another step as a modern and innovative company to bring these working conditions for our employees to a new level.
The additional form of work is designed to improve the compatibility of work and individual lifestyles while at the same time strengthening our employees' bond with Arvato Systems. The prerequisite for all of this is an established culture of trust and feedback, which is being consolidated, expanded, and established with the help of mobile work.
Work flexibly and mobile where you want it most!
- Responsibility, because with us, you can design and carry out your work on your own responsibility. Entrepreneurial freedom is the prerequisite for taking risks, implementing ideas, and assuming responsibility with courage, foresight, and determination.
- Balance, because you can flexibly combine your individual lifestyle and your job. In consultation with your manager, you decide how often you work on the road and know when it is important to be in the office with the team.
- Trust, because you can rely on your team and us, and trust is an important part of our culture. A working atmosphere characterized by mutual trust is also the prerequisite for a successful feedback culture, in which constructive feedback generates intentional change.
- Base, because the office is your base. Working on-site is essential for fostering our team spirit, spontaneous communication, and innovation.
- Sustainability, because you save climate and environment through less travel time. And if you want to do, you can get involved in the Arvato Systems CR Council even more.
- Health, because your health is as important to us as it is to you. Flexible forms of work offer a wide range of options that can reduce stress and/or promote health and thus positively affect your health. Nevertheless, it is important that you also take good care of yourself. You can find a wide range of tips and offers on our intranet.
- Togetherness, because our understanding of collaboration is based on the Bertelsmann Essentials.